MICROSOFT TEAMS – HOW TO SCHEDULE A MEETING |
- OPEN the Microsoft Teams Desktop App on your device.
- GO to Calendar on the left side of the app
- SELECT New meeting in the top right corner.
NOTE: The scheduling form below is where you will give your meeting a title, invite Team Members, and add meeting details.
- GO to where it says Add required attendees.
- TYPE the full email address for those who you wish to attend
- SELECT Save. This will close the scheduling form and send an invite to everyone's Outlook inbox.
SCHEDULING A MEETING ON MOBILE DEVICE
- OPEN the Microsoft Teams app
- SELECT Meetings on the bottom of the app
- SELECT Schedule a meeting in the top right.
- SELECT Add participants
- SELECT the participants you'd like to invite.
- SELECT ‘Done’ when finished.
United Pacific Information Technology | v1-01.2021
MICROSOFT TEAMS – HOW TO SCHEDULE A MEETING