With the new Windows 7 Back-Office Systems, you will not be able to use the right-click option to copy, paste, rename, delete, and cut files and folders.
The ‘WIN7 Basics’ documentation below contains instructions on ‘How to Copy, Paste, Rename, Delete, Cut, and Create’ new Files/Folders on your new Windows 7 machines.
From PDI/Desktop, go to ‘Backoffice Apps’ menu and click on ‘Word’ or ‘Excel’.
- Click on ‘File’ and ‘Open’
- Copy: ‘Click’ on the file that you want to copy and do a 'Ctrl' + 'C' on the keyboard.
- Paste: Go to the destination folder to paste the file and do a 'Ctrl' + 'V' on the keyboard.
- Rename: ‘Click’ on the file and hit the 'F2' key on the keyboard.
- New Folder: Simply ‘click’ on 'New Folder' (see below screenshot).
- Delete: ‘Click’ on the File/Folder and hit the 'Delete' key on the keyboard.
- Cut: ‘Click’ on the File/Folder on the source folder and do a 'Ctrl' + 'X' and then go to the destination folder and do a 'Ctrl' + 'V'.